Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The pearl by John Steinbeck(first blog assignment)

I have read The Pearl written by John Steinbeck since I was in form 5. I love to read this novel very much because the story is very touching and suspend. The main character that I like is Coyotito. After I read this novel for some times I found a lot in common between me and Coyotito.
         Firstly, Coyotito is very cute and loved by many people. I think I am cute and everytime I look in the mirror I am kinda have a baby face. Many poeple love me for an instance I have a lot of friends from diffrent places.
          Lastly Coyotito is the hope for his parents Kino and Juana for a bright future to their family. I am also a hope for my family. My family hope that I will stdy hard and succes in my life and can changes my family fortune. Be the best beat the rest.

2 comments: